* Heart disease is the number 1 killer in the world.
* You can control factor of heart health risk factors like cholesterol, blood pressure, stress, obesity and smoking.
* There are some heart health risk factors that we have no control: heredity, gender, race and age.
* The heart of the world Federation (WHF) estimates that cardiovascular disease will be the main cause of death in Asia in 2010.
* 75% of cholesterol produced by the body, 25% obtained from food. Cholesterol is produced mainly in the liver.
* Risks are high in fat may play a role in the development of some type-2 diabetes. Good HDL cholesterol less than 35 mg / dL is a risk factor for diabetes.
* Although your cholesterol to normal less than 200 mg / dL, high LDL cholesterol or low HDL will only trigger an increased risk of heart disease and stroke.
* Eliminating one or two of food groups is not a healthy way to manage cholesterol. No need to avoid all fat, meat, and dairy products from your diet.
How many numbers are expected?
Total cholesterol (TC) less than 200 mg / dL
HDL more than 40 mg / dL
LDL less than 130 mg / dL
Triglycerides (trg) is less than 150 mg / dL
Homocysteine is less than 6.3 mg / dL
Why you should give nutrients to the heart?
Whatever your age, 20s, 40s, or 60s, years. It’s time you maintain your cardiovascular health. By having a healthy heart, you will feel young and always remained active at any age. Product – heart health products from Herbalife can help you provide optimal nutrition for your cardiovascular system to stay healthy and strong
No comments yet.
- Clasifikasi Lung Cancer
- Yellow Disease Among Infants
- Sex Disease Activity Can Interfere Sex
- Color Blindness and Disease Causes
- Disease Lung Cancer
- Brain abscess disease and treatment
- Knowing diabetes Start Now
- Know Your Disease Characteristics Herpes
- The Things That Can Influence Erectile Men
- Info About Heart Disease
- Kidney Disease and Failure Handling
- Penyumbatan pada Usus